Friday, May 2, 2008

The Sands of Egin Lake

I have now come up with a idea for the much anticipated sequel of Sand Dancing. It will be called "The Sands of Egin Lake." What it will entail is a Sand Dancing Competition in mockumentary form. It will be more then just a competition, however, because the winner becomes Sand Dancing Champion of the Universe and wins a chicken trophy. I find it highly unlikely to be able to reunite the complete original cast. But I will be taking auditions for parts on Saturday May 3, 2008 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. either by phone, in person, or by written consent. I also encourage anyone who may want to create a movie poster, (Joseph), to promote this wonderful movie, to do so and email me their poster so I can post it on this glorious blog. (I will still be taking auditions after May 3rd as well for those of you who don't check my blog on a regular basis). That is all for now, please add any ideas that you might have or suggestions on how to make this work. The actual filming will take place in August of 2008 and the movie will debut sometime in September.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am naturally the star. However, I NEED to have a bigger trailer than Joe. I don't like the title. Egin is a gross name.

Anonymous said...

lovely nate! if i was closer and apparently more mature or not so mature i would try out for your new show!!

Charlotte said...

I'm afraid I have missed your auditions but if you're still looking for talent, my agent, Jon, may be able to assist you.

Unknown said...

LOL! Erin is hilarious, Nate! I don't know about the trailer thing though...we'll have our people call your people and figure something out! :)Sounds like we need to make a trip to Rexburg! We'll bring Jordan, Amy, Tanner, and Leisha along too! :)

Anonymous said...

I accept, sorry it's a little late but i will work on a new poster......ideas????? I am just getting wind of this so sorry for the week delay.......... let's do it!!