Monday, September 1, 2008

"Woods" November 2008

The video above is a preview for the upcoming motion picture entitled "Woods." In it the combined talents of Joseph Bartholomew and Nate Woodward create a picture that will become an instant classic. This film was filmed during the time when Sand Dancing 2 was scheduled to be in production. However, because of the last minute lack of cast, this film was made instead. Although it was made on the spot, do not shun it for lack of quality. This is one of the finest pictures made by Oh Pee Productions. Tanner Smith also makes an apperance in this film and clinches a lead role in the sequal "Barbeque" scheduled to come out in the summer of 2009. The premier of the movie "Woods" will take place during this coming thanksgiving weekend. The time and place are still being arranged. But here is a sneek peak of what is in the making.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

this preview is so much better on your blog than it was on the desktop and burned onto a DVD! You did really good work! I really am impressed sweetheart.

Tom and Audrie said...

Looks like a great movie there Nate! (found you on Angela's blog)

Leisha and Tanner said...

WHAT!!? I was cut from the preview? Just kidding it looks good. I love it!

Charlotte said...

Wow, Nate. That was intense. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the release of this one!

Anonymous said...

I like the second edit on this one. Impressive! I feel like this will be an instant hit.

Surviver Man meets Nate and Joe!!!

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

Boy, you make me proud once again! This preview actually looked pretty good. You will be famous one day!!

Love, Mom

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Hollywood, here they come! Just don't forget about the little people who got you where you are. (Especially your hair stylist.) I love you and I think this movie looks exciting!